-
August 25th, 2001, 07:44 PM
#91
Inactive Member
What applies to others dont to you...Simple as that...I have never met anyone I have such disrespect for...I have even tried listening to a few that like you..Openly wondering if there is something about you im missing...But I cant find anything about you to respect...I think you are the lowest form of trash there is lurking on the net...and the way you constantly defend yourself here...Saying I should give others grief cause they cyber young guys too..*L*...Its not about the cyber its how and who you pick ....You like the attention and the only ones that can tolerate you long enough are the young raging hormones that you promise to "take all of it baby"...I read all about it..*LOL*
You are an attention seeker...but hey so am I ...I love the center of attention ...Leo's do dontcha know...Its just the way you go about it that turns my stomach....*S*
although we both know this is just fun for me...all this bothers you more than it does me...it always has...Go back and read your posts...You lose it ..always...and it always makes me laugh....I even feel bad about that sometimes....well amost.. 
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
-
August 25th, 2001, 08:00 PM
#92
Inactive Member
Leo, you are the one that always makes your posts about rotten...it STILL burns your ass he's done with you, and burns it to a crisp that he and heidi hang out together *LOL* anyone that reads your posts can see that.....as for my head being up heidi's ass...its hard for you to accept true friendship ain't it...*L* There is NOTHING I wouldn't do for her.......another thing that burns your ass I imagine, get over it *L*.....thing is, in your posts with your trash mouth, you show people over and over just what kind of woman you are....the rest of us don't have to point out the fact, you do that very well yourself...and I find it truly sad that you can't see that......round two.......goes to heidi.....you have some catching up to do in the next round *G*
------------------
-
August 25th, 2001, 09:37 PM
#93
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heidi!:
What applies to others dont to you.....Saying I should give others grief cause they cyber young guys too..*L*...
that's a buncha bullshit, they're doing the same thing i am and you're a hypocrite
I have never met anyone I have such disrespect for...I have even tried listening to a few that like you..Openly wondering if there is something about you im missing...But I cant find anything about you to respect...
2 way street, babe, i dont respect you either, hence your nickname 
the only ones that can tolerate you long enough are the young raging hormones that you promise to "take all of it baby"...
then explain the 30-plus-yr-old men who pursue me a lot *G......you are so CLUELESS!!!!
although we both know this is just fun for me...all this bothers you more than it does me...it always has...Go back and read your posts...You lose it ..always...and it always makes me laugh....I even feel bad about that sometimes....well amost.. 
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>[/b]
heidi, i'm almost sorry to disappoint you, but i don't "lose it".....i havent "lost it" once during this whole thread.....what you miss is my tone of voice when i say what i say, and STRESSING certain WORDS doesn't mean i'm LOSING IT......but oh well, that's your loss, really, cuz i dont give a flying fuck what you think of me one way or the other....truth
as far as polling my friends, damn, are you really that fixated on me? cuz i havent yet asked any of our mutual friends what they see in you, cuz speaking of "respect", i can allow my friends to choose who they want for whatever they want them FOR....there's the difference between you and me and that has always been....i never once blackmailed anybody for speaking to someone i didn't like.....pity you cant say the same cuz you're a controlling, jealous bitch who can't stand NOT being #1.....friends? more like hostages.....i'm relieved not to stand among your "friends"
neither of you have any clue who i talk to and how......thank god for that, i would hate for you to be their problem...you're somethin else you know? you not only judge me, but you judge other people for talking to me? *L again, i am so glad i'm not one of your friends, cuz i would hate to feel so restricted and felt i had to make a choice between you and anyone you didn't happen to "respect"....what a burden you are *shaking head*...someday maybe you'll know the meaning of the word "respect"
give up the fantasy that anything BURNS me to a crisp, cuz i can still talk to rotten and he can still talk to me, and he and i both understand where we stand at any given time.....again, none of your business....you only wish it bothered me *L....sorry to let you down!
anyway, heidi, i obviously have zero respect for you too, which kinda makes us even....i think you are a cunt, as you already are aware.......you forget it was me who consoled you when we thought rotten committed suicide, and that you froze solid, crying and bawling all over yourself while i went out in the rain at 3am to get a phone card so i could call the morgues, hospitals and police stations out there to find out if he was OK.....you couldn't even bring yourself to move, but i kept cool and took action for us both, didnt i? i cared enough to try and make you feel better when we werent sure what was going on, didnt i?....yeah, you forget about that dont you?.....or how you gave me your phone number, talked to me all nice, and then i caught you sending my ICQ posts to redhead...backstabbing cunt....and i say all this without my blood pressure even budging *G.......i feel sorry for people who think you're so trustworthy.....you're a nasty little sneak
yep, i certainly am glad you're not one of my "friends".....i have very good REAL ones who i value and they get the best of my friendship and guess what! i get it back from them as well......*gasp*! and a lot of them are the same people who you talk to too.....are you gonna sit there and tell me there's something wrong with them for seeing in me what you don't? i wouldn't put that past you for a second cuz you're a stuck up, self-righteous, arrogant, conceited...........cunt! *G
my $1's worth
<font color=black>
[This message has been edited by *Leo the Lioness* (edited August 25, 2001).]
-
August 25th, 2001, 11:06 PM
#94
Inactive Member
*gives Leo back her .99 worth of change*....
------------------
-
August 25th, 2001, 11:22 PM
#95
Inactive Member
-
August 25th, 2001, 11:29 PM
#96
Inactive Member
whassamatta, nothin else to say? *G
-
August 25th, 2001, 11:33 PM
#97
Inactive Member
*LMAO*...The only reason I was ever nice to you was because even back when you were telling rotten how you loved him MORE THAN YOUR HUBBY...Him and I were friends and he asked me to be "civil" to you...I never cried to you about or for anything...You're memory is amusing though....I never liked you..As for "polling you're friends"...THEY..Came to me and tried to make me see a side of you that they did...I hate to disappoint you nutcase but I never ask anyone about you...And in reality it was 2 friends...and one of them happened to be rotten..Thankfully since you're last mouthing off he is finally seeing the light...I hope...
You were gone for a long time..Rotten mentioned to me that he might talk to you again...I warned him you hadnt changed...he said you had...Then you go off on him telling him how you wish his mother was dead...Leo thats what you are all about ..What kind of person says that to another...That they wish death on their parents...and you wished he was far away from her when it happened...Its things like that which only confirms how trashy you are...You use the excuse that you were provoked...Well I cant imagine anyone ever upsetting me enough to say such a cruel thing...Thats what makes you and I different..I have more class in a my little toe than you have ever had anywhere..
I dont tell people they cant talk to you...but I have told them that I wont trust anyone that trusts you..and I have my reasons for that...Doesnt rotten still talk to you sometimes?...dont you think he values my friendship much more than he gives a fuck about you?...If telling him to not talk to you was my thing he wouldnt speak to you ever again if it meant it would hurt his friendship with me..
Thats always been it for you...I read the emails...You jealous cyberfreak..."did you talk to her".."Was heidi in chat"...You have always been jealous and envious of me...A grown woman crying to net men about her real life ..Getting upset because one of your net men cried or walked in the rain with someone else..LMAO and thats just one of the times you went off on someone for "taking a net man from you"..*L*...Here's a thought...Get off you're ass and fix your life...Get happy and maybe you wouldnt be such a miserable person....
As for Redhead posting here...She has never liked you either...that had nothing to do with me..She just see's you for the trash you are....
*L*@ you ...dont worry about the fact you "are so happy we arent friends"...I wouldnt associate or be seen in public with the likes of you in real life much less on the internet...if that makes me conceited then hell yeah ...conceited and proud of it..*VBS*
BTW...It wasnt you're writing ability I was mocking....I just doubt you can tell a story without..."baby I can take it all" in it..but hey get published and i'll be the first to buy it..*LOL*
So we can go on and on about this forever...this thread was me saying goodbye to my friends...somewhere you dont belong...But you just had to post because you love the drama and I figured I would indulge you for a while...Now as usual you have gotten boring on me..*sighs*...
So we dont respect each other..I think you are the lowest form of trash and you think Im a cunt.......lets see if we can leave it at that for now...Unless you have something new to say...Then be my guest..otherwise...Im done...

------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
-
August 25th, 2001, 11:37 PM
#98
Inactive Member
Ok..*L*..That was my last long ass post im starting to feel as dumb as you look..*L*
Sorry people..I know this must be boring and old for the rest of ya...Its just a little fun for me...*L*...I think its over now just the same..*G*
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
-
August 25th, 2001, 11:43 PM
#99
-
August 25th, 2001, 11:47 PM
#100
Inactive Member
group yours and redheads and clover and rotten's posts together, and see if they dont equal one of my posts....you know why? cuz i'm one person against you 4.... 
as i said, i do well against alla you, i dont need anyone to DEFEND me and/or speak for me....
any moron could figure out why my posts have to be lengthy, but then, we're talking about you people *G
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks